Triple Play - The second most common time signatures in music, triple meters are about more than just the waltz.
You’re in Control - This month’s feature on gear describes what instrumental controllers are, how they work, and how you can use them.
DCI FAQs - Click here to learn more about drum corps.
- Sounds of May 2016 - Listen to Frontrunner Conrad Sewell, cover artist Twenty One Pilots, icon Wanda Jackson, and more!
- The Burton Mallet Grip - Watch the basic four-mallet technique explained by a jazz master.
- Influences: Gary Clark Jr. ⇠ Willie Dixon - Find out whose iconic voices led to Gary Clark Jr.’s popular sound.
- Cellist Tina Guo - Cellist Tina Guo got her groove in classical first, before discovering her passion for metal.
- Wanda Jackson - Wanda Jackson is remembered as the Queen of Rockabilly for her gutsy songwriting and lively performance style.
- Pop Diplomacy in Cuba - Dubstep artist Diplo performing in Cuba this March marked another step in the developing relationship between the U.S. and Cuba.
- George Martin 1926-2016 - Here’s a special online icon in tribute to composer and producer George Martin.
- Canada’s Musical Birthday Celebrations - Listen to a playlist of Canadian artists.
- Homing in on Gershwin’s Horns - Can you hear the difference?
- Music on the Menu - It turns out that Waffle House not only has great food, but good taste in music.
- Imagination Is Instrumental - Check out videos of the otherworldly submissions from the Guthman Musical Instrument Competition.
- DCI FAQs -
- Wanda Jackson -