A Paisley Guitar Is a Well-Played Guitar – Our May cover artist, Brad Paisley, isn’t just a skilled singer and songwriter; he’s also one of country’s top guitarists.
Think Indian - Looking for interesting ideas to add to your playing? There’s plenty to be found in the classical music of India.
“Beautiful” to Learn - Alessia Cara’s “Scars to Your Beautiful” is a simple song that packs a big punch.
Transforming Your Sound - Want to turn your instrument or voice into something else? The options are limitless.
- Listening List: May 2017 - Listen to the podcast and stream all 10 selections from the May 2017 edition of the Listening List.
- Knight of the Hall - The “Knight” is Holly Knight and the “Hall” is the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- The Sounds of May 2017 - Listen to music by Frontrunner ZAYN, Icon Carlos Santana, cover star Brad Paisley, and more!
- Inside Capitol Studios - Take a look behind the doors of an iconic building that’s played a major role in music history.
- Influences: Lorde ⇠ Ben E. King - From “Royals” to a King of R&B in four songs.
- Tom Brislin at the Keys - A respected keyboardist for others is also a talented artist in his own right.
- Santana, the Man and the Band - Our May 2017 Icon has been melding rock with Latin music for 50 years.