Foxes Return to the Hunt – Out of the spotlight for six years, Fleet Foxes have picked up right where they left off.
Best Music Schools 2018 - Our 10th annual special report is designed to help you find the best music school … for you.
“I Was Here” for You - Beyoncé gave songwriter Diane Warren’s “I Was Here” a powerhouse rendition. What will you do with it?
Go Fourth (and Fifth)! - Using quartal and quintal harmony is like giving your music a different set of dimensions.
- The Sounds of October 2017 - Listen to music by Julia Michaels, Link Wray, cover stars Fleet Foxes, and more!
- The Many Colors of Donovan - Our October 2017 Icon started out as a folk singer but quickly began exploring a variety of other styles.
- Grime Time - Its name makes it sound dingy, but in reality the blend of EDM and hip-hop called grime is anything but.
- Influences: Halsey ⇠ Link Wray - From a Hopeless Fountain Kingdom to a “Rumble” in four songs.
- Moving in Theriot - Shane Theriot, that is—guitarist, producer, and musical director for the TV show Live from Daryl’s House.
- Listening List: October 2017 - Listen to the podcast and stream all 10 selections from the October 2017 edition of the Listening List.
- Landing a Dream Job - Pauline France, internal communications specialist at Fender, has a few words of advice for musical job seekers.