- Knight of the Hall - The “Knight” is Holly Knight and the “Hall” is the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- The Sounds of May 2017 - Listen to music by Frontrunner ZAYN, Icon Carlos Santana, cover star Brad Paisley, and more!
- Inside Capitol Studios - Take a look behind the doors of an iconic building that’s played a major role in music history.
- Influences: Lorde ⇠ Ben E. King - From “Royals” to a King of R&B in four songs.
- Tom Brislin at the Keys - A respected keyboardist for others is also a talented artist in his own right.
- Santana, the Man and the Band - Our May 2017 Icon has been melding rock with Latin music for 50 years.
- Introducing the Music Experience - It’s a traveling exhibit designed to teach young people about the music business.
- “Over the Horizon” with Jacob Collier - The GRAMMY-winning 22-year-old singer and multi-instrumentalist produces a tour de force for a smartphone company.
- The Buzz on Buzzing - To make a decent sound on a brass instrument, you’ve got to be able to use your lips properly.
Alison Krauss, jazz rhythms, Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah,” wireless systems, Gene Krupa, Charlie Puth, Cloud Nothings, the In Tune Listening List, and more!
- The Queen of Bluegrass
- Listening List: April 2017
- The Sounds of April 2017
- The Drummin’ Man in Action
- “Hallelujah” Your Way
- David Krakauer’s Eclectic Clarinet
- You Got Rhythm
- Influences: Charlie Puth ⇠ Taj Mahal
- No Wires? No Problem!
- Into the Loop